Weapons used for fighting monsters up close.
- Sword ( Either made out of Stygian Iron, Imperial Gold, or Celestial Bronze.)
- Pocket Knife, made out of the same materials as listed above.
- Knife, short reach good for last resort and surprise attacks.
- Spear, long reach good for a defensive plan.
- Staff, blessed wood soaked in holy water, needs martial art training to use effectively.
- Wand, Children of Hecate and other trained forces, sacredly carved.
- Mace or Axe, good at ignoring armor and crippling the enemy.
- Bucklers Shield, a small hand held shield that works like a boxing glove
- Greek style shield, strap in the middle handle on the edge, a very useful shield
- Trident, a three pronged spear, usually combined with a net
- Bident, a two pronged spear, weapon of Hades
- Club, mostly usd by nature spirits, but available to demigods
- Machete, (see sword)
- Katana, (See sword)
- Claymore, a two handed Sword
- Hidden Blade, good for surprise attacks and assassinations
- Dagger, (See Knife)
- War hammer, a hammer used in battle
- Battle axe, an axe used in battle
- Musket Blade, a demigod Musket can be used as ranged and Close combat
- Basilisk Fang, with Basilisk Venom
- Demigod powers, powers inherited from a godly parent
Weapons used to attack things from a distance.
- Bow and Arrow, made out of strong wood, preferable Micheal Yew
- Throwing knives, knives made unbalanced, meant to throw.
- Javelin, Spears made like Arrows.
- Demigod powers, can be used up close and far away. (Children of Poseidon control water, children of Zeus control lighting, etc.)
- Crossbow, hits hard and is quiet
- Grenades, make special explosions for monster damage
- Repeating crossbow, a faster reload
- Guns, celestial bronze bullets invented by Dr. Fredrick Chase
- Throwing stars, demigod metal throwing stars